School leaders face the immediate challenges of raising student achievement while also preparing students for success in a digital age. The Digital Thinking Process provides a practical pathway for developing 21st century skills and simultaneously strengthening student core subject-area learning. It also allows educators to implement research-based, evidence-based practice to strengthen and assess the ISTE NET Standards.
About Ferdi Serim
Ferdi Serim is the author of several books, including NetLearning - Why Teachers Use the Internet. His experience includes serving as a board member for the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), and as the director of New Mexico State EdTech.
- Digital Age Learning: Why Now? Why Me?
- Rethinking Best Practices and Digital Age Learning
- The Digital Learning Process (a.k.a. Visual Learning Process)
- The ISTE NETS for Students, in Depth (Part 1)
- Eyes on the Prize: The ISTE NETS for Students, in Depth (Part 2)
- The ISTE NETS for Teachers, in Depth
- Checking Your Digital Age Teaching and Learning Toolkit
- Connecting Your Classroom and Real Life: Career Clusters
For questions or comments, contact KDS at (800) 728-0032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.