Enroll in online courses to earn 1-3 graduate credits from Immaculata University, accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education.
Courses cost $250 to earn 1 graduate credit and $599 to earn 3 graduate credits. You can start our self-paced course anytime.
Ask your district for opportunities to apply these credits towards salary advancement, to meet your MA/BA +15, +30, +45, +60 or to meet your license recertification or continuing education needs.
Sign up to be updated on new courses.
SUMMER 2010 SEMESTER
- Registration ends August 16, 2010
FALL 2010 SEMESTER
- Registration open August 30, 2010 through December 15, 2010
- Credits Earned:
- 1 Graduate Credit / Semester Hour Workshop
- 3 Graduate Credit / Semester Hour Workshop
- $250 for 1 Graduate Credit
- $599 for 3 Graduate Credits
- 2 months per course
- Immaculata University Registration Form
How to redeem credits?
- Request prior approval from your school for the courses to ensure acceptability in your district. A conferred baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Choose the course(s) you want to take and click "PURCHASE"
- As soon as you have successfully paid for the course, you will receive an email with your login information
- Once you log in to the classroom, you will have to complete a series of video lectures along with corresponding pre- and post-assessments, and a classroom-based project.
- Once you have completed the course, print out all certificates of completion for each topic (you may also choose to print these as you complete them).
- Please mail your certificates and the registration form (BELOW) to:
Attn: Graduate Office - KDS
PO Box 500
1145 King Road
Immaculata, PA 19345
OR Fax: (610) 993-8550, Attn: SueAnn Robbins
In order to receive Immaculata graduate credit you must submit the required paperwork in the same semester as the course is offered.
- Immaculata University will mail you a transcript upon request.